Saturday, April 24, 2010

This gluten-ADHD Link? - This could be another piece of puzzle ADHD? ADHD children

I know many parents who swear by the diet of gluten ADHD for their children and reported back to me in glowing terms about the results. They told me that they are less hyper and less squirming. They can concentrate better and more attentive in class and at home. This is all anecdotal evidence, and I really began to wonder if there is gluten ADHD link.

I started to look at research on ADHD and gluten link I found surprisingly little, so it should be more work in this area because it is very important and interesting topics. How do I know anyone who is gluten intolerance is classified as celiac disease.

Gluten is found in all these products that were used in the flour. All these components will be baked outside, which makes gluten-free diet a little difficult to implement. I was shocked to learn that sometimes even the soy sauce contains gluten, so that food labels should always be read carefully. Gluten is a type of protein and intolerance can lead to intestinal damage and other serious conditions. Some symptoms are usually gastrointestinal nature.

The only evidence I found was that a relatively high percentage of children who were treated for celiac disease, which is ADHD? Share ranged from 60% to 70%, so that would suggest gluten ADHD relationship, but this is what we could go.

I would test for gluten intolerance, gluten before the implementation of an ADHD child. In fact, assuming that the number of gluten-free flours and recipes are now widely available, it is not such a huge task. You can choose from rice, oats, millet, corn flour, buckwheat and quinoa flour, because they are gluten free.

When looking at other treatment options, I would focus on drugs in combination with the type of behavior therapy, because I believe that the best way to go in treating ADHD. Most health authorities, but this view is still much controversy raging about the safety of mind, change of drugs, mostly amphetamines.

Instead, he decided to psychostimulants and those other risks stimulant and anti-depressant medications, I would choose ADHD homeopathic medicine, which I know is without risk, and may restore the balance between mind and body quickly and safely. It is a proven model of treatment of ADHD and gluten connection is far from certain. Why not learn more about it?